The One True God [Trump]

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
I was showing you what the majority thinks. It's unbiased.
War is in our basic nature. We're among the few that engage in it. We're just smart enough to make it 'better'

War is a state of armed conflict between societies. It is generally characterized by extreme aggression, destruction, and mortality, using regular or irregular military forces.

Conflict is a serious disagreement or argument, typically a protracted one.

The difference between the two isn't that large.

In the brutal animal kingdom, chimpanzees gang up to expand territory and ants raid other colonies to take slaves.

And yes, besides missiles, they do. http://news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/01/160130-animals-insects-ants-war-chimpanzees-science/

Yes, the majority of a certain group who chose to answer this thought it was in our nature. Though that's what they think, it's inherently biased from the start considering it's a vote.

As for the national geographic article, there are parasites than can control creatures by burrowing into their brain, that doesn't mean they are declaring war. Chimpanzees may take territory, but so do gangs, your point is? I don't personally identify the Bloods or Crips as armies, but they still expand their territory.

As for war itself: Conflict=/=war.

Conflict= Two or more groups engaging in a fight (Whether or not conventional weapons are used).

War = When two or more countries/civilizations enter a large scale conflict.

Aziatsky

Proton
Nebulae
Yes, the majority of a certain group who chose to answer this thought it was in our nature. Though that's what they think, it's inherently biased from the start considering it's a vote.

As for the national geographic article, there are parasites than can control creatures by burrowing into their brain, that doesn't mean they are declaring war. Chimpanzees may take territory, but so do gangs, your point is? I don't personally identify the Bloods or Crips as armies, but they still expand their territory.

As for war itself: Conflict=/=war.

Conflict= Two or more groups engaging in a fight (Whether or not conventional weapons are used).

War = When two or more countries/civilizations enter a large scale conflict.
Based on that, conflict is in our nature.

Add some countries and shit, bam, war.

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
conflict is in our nature.

I already said that. Like I was going to say, war is a large scale conflict between two or more countries/civilizations. War itself isn't in our nature as countries are artificial, conflict can be anything between a fist-fight to a skirmish using assault rifles, it's a broad term.

Aziatsky

Proton
Nebulae
I already said that. Like I was going to say, war is a large scale conflict between two or more countries/civilizations. War itself isn't in our nature as countries are artificial, conflict can be anything between a fist-fight to a skirmish using assault rifles, it's a broad term.
So you agree that it's in human nature to fight eachother..?

GenericPlayer

Nebulae
X3M7iq1.png
@RetroPirate1

So, if you are an expert on the matter, do elaborate on how this post is dumb. You can shoot someone, but that doesn't make it "war".

EDIT: Might as well lock the thread at this point, it's turning into mindless arguments achieving nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I was once the master and you the apprentice, looks like the apprentice has become the master
but i'm also still a master

You're a master at dead memes.