Anime Megathread

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I really enjoyed Wow! Wow! Wubbzy in my youth, and it was an absolute masterpiece of an anime.

For those of you unfamiliar with the show, it tells the tragic tail of a young male named Wubbzy, who has been plagued with a horrible deformity for as long as he can remember. It details his life living with this deformity and the troubles he faces, excellently completed. I recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it yet, ran on for 2 total seasons alongside a full length movie (which was just mashed together episodes, a little disappointing).

wow_wow_wubbzy__showing_their_mother_s_gifts_by_dev_catscratch-datif4m.png

Reactions: List

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I really enjoyed Wow! Wow! Wubbzy in my youth, and it was an absolute masterpiece of an anime.

For those of you unfamiliar with the show, it tells the tragic tail of a young male named Wubbzy, who has been plagued with a horrible deformity for as long as he can remember. It details his life living with this deformity and the troubles he faces, excellently completed. I recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it yet, ran on for 2 total seasons alongside a full length movie (which was just mashed together episodes, a little disappointing).

wow_wow_wubbzy__showing_their_mother_s_gifts_by_dev_catscratch-datif4m.png

Cartoons? Baka gaijin

i like blend s

I still remember that one guy in youtube comments

"My favourite girl is the surprise one"

Then a bit after he realized everything.

And the same thing happened to him with Felix from Re:Zero LOL

The perfect girl does not exi-
kancolle_new_character_iowa_usa.jpg

Any of you dudes play Kancolle?

Would like to try it, is it any fun? What is it about??

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Would like to try it, is it any fun? What is it about??
Kancolle is just a web browser game where you send cute anime anthropomorphic warships into battle.

Obviously as you progress, you realise that you need to learn strategy and just sending 6 battleships is not wise.

All ships are Japanese Navy ships unless you get the rare "Foreign" ships through events

STUCK IN A CAKE

Molecule
Nebulae
Actually - I've been nae naed, it's just a preview at anime expo lmao

But the actual episode airs on the 23rd

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Just started watching Miss Kobayashi-san's maid dragon, funny as fuck and weird, do suggest!

Reactions: List

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
Who is watching Hanebado? I just joined a badminton club yesterday. I have been out of shape since I stopped doing parkour because of no health insurance, but badminton is really getting me back into activity.

https://streamable.com/7axl2