watch and read akagi : yami ni oritatta tensai
watch megalo box
watch and read overlord

Last edited:
Reactions: List

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
If you haven't tried watching Mushishi yet I highly suggest it, eye candy and very comfy and relaxing.

ButtonLip

I really was wilbur whateley the whole time
Nebulae
Just finished The Ancient Magus Bride. Worth watching, so long as you're looking for something a little more slow-paced with less action (at least, until the finale). I especially liked the series' antagonist, Cartaphilus. At first, I thought he was just a manic psycho trope, but he turned out to have more texture than all that in the end.

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
Just finished The Ancient Magus Bride. Worth watching, so long as you're looking for something a little more slow-paced with less action (at least, until the finale). I especially liked the series' antagonist, Cartaphilus. At first, I thought he was just a manic psycho trope, but he turned out to have more texture than all that in the end.

Was going to watch it but I am going to read the manga better.

D

Deleted member 2994

Really surprised how quickly they made darling in the franxx a shit show I couldn’t care less about
watched latest episode just so i could stay up to date with shitposters
what a fucking fever dream, probably one of the worst flops of the past few years. wish i dropped it in the first cour instead of wasting my time with it.

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Really surprised how quickly they made darling in the franxx a shit show I couldn’t care less about

tbh i was fine with the whole space narration, but they tried to squeeze it into such a short time-frame. like episode 23 saw a lot of needless/undetailed deaths like alpha's they could have easily stretched out into something with meaning but no it was "BIG PURPLE BOI HERE HE HITS MAIN CHARACTER MAIN CHAR DUNNO WHAT TO DO BETTER FUCKING KMS" it's like we have him as a pseudo-villain that snitches out a pregnancy and tries to stop the bois from saving the world, but he just kills himself in such a meaningless manner. or when that big mech suddenly turned into a giant 0-2 it's like ?????

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
anyone here watched the recent subbed Dragonball Heroes?

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
tbh i was fine with the whole space narration, but they tried to squeeze it into such a short time-frame. like episode 23 saw a lot of needless/undetailed deaths like alpha's they could have easily stretched out into something with meaning but no it was "BIG PURPLE BOI HERE HE HITS MAIN CHARACTER MAIN CHAR DUNNO WHAT TO DO BETTER FUCKING KMS" it's like we have him as a pseudo-villain that snitches out a pregnancy and tries to stop the bois from saving the world, but he just kills himself in such a meaningless manner. or when that big mech suddenly turned into a giant 0-2 it's like ?????
watched latest episode just so i could stay up to date with shitposters
what a fucking fever dream, probably one of the worst flops of the past few years. wish i dropped it in the first cour instead of wasting my time with it.
f23a3d8c52779c2486f83fc9e4adf262.png

ikr what the actual fuck is this shit

also i like how they introduced that fucking gate thing like "oh yeah it's just there uhh we somehow know everything about it lmaoo"

D

Deleted member 2994

f23a3d8c52779c2486f83fc9e4adf262.png

ikr what the actual fuck is this shit

also i like how they introduced that fucking gate thing like "oh yeah it's just there uhh we somehow know everything about it lmaoo"
felt like there were several missing episodes
also, if the klaxohime blue cutie was piloting it, would the giant mecha not have breasts like she did in the show?

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
also, if the klaxohime blue cutie was piloting it, would the giant mecha not have breasts like she did in the show?
Asking the real questions

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
idek lmao
i actually dont care at this point im just going to watch until the last episode because ive already watched 23 episodes of that shit

also 600 000th post coming up soon bois

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
Haven't seen anyone mention this yet but it's really quite good. Kind of a less fan-service heavy and more grimdark Hellsing.

(Skip to 0:40)