(early) STASILAND Character sheets/Character ideas

Shapok

smol man rollenspieler
Nebulae
gilet-jaune-fluorescent-taille-m_01.jpg

can I get auths to be a time travelling gilet jaune fighting against oppressive tax in 1992? already got the ref pic

Reactions: List

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RFcOcwipQ_eNNZaPBQTdaiN3qyFJjm0utqgG4oItvHg/edit?usp=sharing

I have been sketching a little bit. I never got expierence resistance roleplay on hl2rp and I since I have like 2,5k hours on the old WW3RP imma not attempt to join Soviets either. I want to make my little insurgent group. (I haven't thought about much yet just that I want to make one.) I have been learning a lot from playing ARMA since WW3RP closed and I want to make some kind of unit on the server. Not to big but also not to small.

Feedback and criticism is always appreciated. (I was trying to keep it so that everything is timeline friendly like his clothes and stuff. Feel free to leave any points I might have missed by quotting it. Or I am always free to start a convo on steam if you wanna talk about the group etc.)

Black Rain (1989)

The Rise and Fall of Ziggy Chardust
Nebulae
People working on their characters is pretty neat, if you have any questions about what is accepted or any specifics please hmu, we have an in-depth Character Origin Guide & World Map ready, just not available for the public yet. I can talk to you individually about it though no problem.

Holymilk

Nucleus
Nebulae
looking for insurgent groups who will take a person with emergency medical experience and can shoot real good....

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Very sick and tired of people already trying to be special snowflakes in the remake.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a mundane character who simply fills a role so long as you give them a story, family, and other opinions to talk about. You don't have to be from an exotic country, and in fact, the most convincing and most respected characters, and the characters that will most likely rise the ranks of internal German factions, whether they be the Stasi, or any playerbased group, will likely be Germans and for the Soviets, mainly Soviet/Warsaw Pact countries.

By picking completely unrealistic/unfitting characters, we are a) reverting to old ways of thinking, such as the uniqueness and diversity of a character makes them interesting, rather then their complex psychology/ideology/personal experiences.

Hate to break it to most, but most Germans would generally resent all external influences, having lost their country. Opportunists and idiots who fell into the propaganda go into Stasi, foreign invaders go into Soviets, and the civilians of which are primarily German, will decide the future of the country and its' occupation. Not to mention the fact that non-European character would likely be scrutinized with heavy suspicion.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Very sick and tired of people already trying to be special snowflakes in the remake.

There is absolutely NOTHING wrong with being a mundane character who simply fills a role so long as you give them a story, family, and other opinions to talk about. You don't have to be from an exotic country, and in fact, the most convincing and most respected characters, and the characters that will most likely rise the ranks of internal German factions, whether they be the Stasi, or any playerbased group, will likely be Germans and for the Soviets, mainly Soviet/Warsaw Pact countries.

By picking completely unrealistic/unfitting characters, we are a) reverting to old ways of thinking, such as the uniqueness and diversity of a character makes them interesting, rather then their complex psychology/ideology/personal experiences.

Hate to break it to most, but most Germans would generally resent all external influences, having lost their country. Opportunists and idiots who fell into the propaganda go into Stasi, foreign invaders go into Soviets, and the civilians of which are primarily German, will decide the future of the country and its' occupation. Not to mention the fact that non-European character would likely be scrutinized with heavy suspicion.

shut up lmao

GenericPlayer

i like firetruck and moster truck
Nebulae
Opportunists and idiots who fell into the propaganda go into Stasi, foreign invaders go into Soviets
Bit of a generalisation like, pretty sure there would also be many Nationale Volksarmee soldiers, Grenztruppen, PPA, etc etc there too

But yeah, please don't bring Johnny English into the middle of war-torn Germany

Deleted member 61

donator without a cause
Nebulae
Bit of a generalisation like, pretty sure there would also be many Nationale Volksarmee soldiers, Grenztruppen, PPA, etc etc there too

But yeah, please don't bring Johnny English into the middle of war-torn Germany
Would all the European Communes not simply be added to the Warsaw Pact?
the Soviets, mainly Soviet/Warsaw Pact countries.

I suppose at the end I mucked it up by saying 'foreign invaders' despite admitting that Warsaw Pact countries would be serving in it, under the assumption of all European Communes being added to the WSP.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
please stay in hl2rp where you belong, after having abandoned ww3rp in the first place, degenerate scum

i was banned for requisition farming even though i didn't even know that requisition was important to the point the admins would see a heyzeus evading the afk timer to see me farming

that was my downfall

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae
I mean, I can get the appeal of mundane characters, dont get me wrong.

My rebel was a drug addict and my rl just manned some turret or watchtower along some border and gunned down tresspassers.

my characters generally are horrible people who only act so because they were forced into it.
I'd go more into detail about my Cuban character but I don't want anyone to steal some the idea further.
And no, he's not a native Cuban.

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
it'd be nice if most of the soviets were fresh recruits, fuck ups and general underachievers as you'd realistically see posted to the rear lines rather than everyone being a grizzled afghanistan veteran

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
still amazed to this day the lengths people will go to and the corners cut to cram a good decade of life experience across a few years just to play a character fresh out of their teenage years