Serious Elden Ring

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
he has a quest?
It's to get his armor and sword, the quest took me 4 hours to get through and has a repeat boss with mechanics that'll make you scream.

The armor set is honestly worth it because of the stats; you keep a med load and it has some pretty high stats. Also, you look like a wolf, so if elden bling is important then go for it.

The quest also lets you unlock one of the 3 ending choices.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
It's to get his armor and sword, the quest took me 4 hours to get through and has a repeat boss with mechanics that'll make you scream.

The armor set is honestly worth it because of the stats; you keep a med load and it has some pretty high stats. Also, you look like a wolf, so if elden bling is important then go for it.

The quest also lets you unlock one of the 3 ending choices.

fuck any other armor sets i will rep Radahn's armor until the day I die (unless I find something cooler)

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
fuck any other armor sets i will rep Radahn's armor until the day I die (unless I find something cooler)
I never wore it because everyone else did.

My entire playthrough I felt like I was having a drip competition with my friends, so I'd go out of my way to find cool sets.

I highly recommend the Nights Cavalry set. Looks so good.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I never wore it because everyone else did.

My entire playthrough I felt like I was having a drip competition with my friends, so I'd go out of my way to find cool sets.

I highly recommend the Nights Cavalry set. Looks so good.

I think Radahn's looks very good with Aristocrat Crown, its the main rep I've been using since I beat his ass because I want to feel good that I absolutely beat his ass

Got an inventory full of drip I might try soon esp. since I just assembled a full Leyndell Knight set so I'll see what I can do with that

ezdfaGn.png

Reactions: List

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I think Radahn's looks very good with Aristocrat Crown, its the main rep I've been using since I beat his ass because I want to feel good that I absolutely beat his ass

Got an inventory full of drip I might try soon esp. since I just assembled a full Leyndell Knight set so I'll see what I can do with that

ezdfaGn.png
7Ncb9yq.png

If you need help with any bosses, let me know :cool:

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
i never want help with anything

i will throw myself at a boss doing the same thing over and over again until the boss dies or i do (irl (of a heart attack)

its worked out so far
If you wanna play the game in easy mode, get the mimic tear.

You get it in the area you're in now.

Isuckatgaming

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If you wanna play the game in easy mode, get the mimic tear.

You get it in the area you're in now.

stzyv4z1o7m81.png

already got it baby

although i dont summon creatures because i do not like engaging in new mechanics i forget that they existed and i cant be assed to upgrade any of my ashes at this point even though my inventory is overflowing with glovewort

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
stzyv4z1o7m81.png

already got it baby

although i dont summon creatures because i do not like engaging in new mechanics i forget that they existed and i cant be assed to upgrade any of my ashes at this point even though my inventory is overflowing with glovewort
+10 that shit and it matches your damage

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
radagon gave me a migraine, mans filtering me that hard
also my katana build is fucked against him

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
60 hours and ive beaten the final boss
didn't bother to explore gelmir, consecrate lands or any of the endgame areas really
really didn't like the final boss
20220320202235-1.jpg