you cant pet the DOGS

YOU CANT PET THE BIG DOGS

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
you cant pet the DOGS

YOU CANT PET THE BIG DOGS

Sure you can, you just haven't tried hard enough, make sure to do it with the biggest sword you have for max pet efficiency. You can pet all kind of dogs in this game!

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
4dbtp5imhnl81.png

mfw I die to the fucking Asylum Demon reskin
skill issue

Reactions: List

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
i wish theyd add a transcript or something
also some of these quests are taking the piss like the nepheli potion one

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
you shouldn't need a wiki to play a singleplayer game
like yeah let me use the wiki
h3PeYj5.png
whats wrong with using a wiki to help you then?

also yeah, most of the dialogues arent filled out, but some quests are filled in to help you progress

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
whats wrong with using a wiki to help you then?

also yeah, most of the dialogues arent filled out, but some quests are filled in to help you progress
game should have a transcript considering the amount of characters and quests that can run concurrently so u can easily go back and read what a character said to refresh ur memory

some quests are stupidly obtuse, and while that was fine in dark souls as the world was relatively linear, you can very easily ride past npcs and miss out key steps or quests entirely

I want to get invested in the characters of elden ring as the ones I've come across so far are interesting and I think there is an interesting story I want to know more about, but having to alt tab to a wiki so I know what step to do next is literally taking me out of the game

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
game should have a transcript considering the amount of characters and quests that can run concurrently so u can easily go back and read what a character said to refresh ur memory

some quests are stupidly obtuse, and while that was fine in dark souls as the world was relatively linear, you can very easily ride past npcs and miss out key steps or quests entirely

I want to get invested in the characters of elden ring as the ones I've come across so far are interesting and I think there is an interesting story I want to know more about, but having to alt tab to a wiki so I know what step to do next is literally taking me out of the game
soulsborne games have been this way since the first dark souls, it’s just part of the difficulty for those who’d rather not watch guides or read wiki.

even though I spent 4 hours finishing the quest to get blaidd’s armor, the whole surprise aspect of each quest in the game makes it fun imo.

Nov

Molecule
Nebulae
okay get noita and try to play the game without any online help

have fun!
I did
and I beat it without wiki

however secrets?
still searching for those
[doublepost=1646787576][/doublepost]
I remember that Dark souls 2 has had entire NPC questlines that you could have simply missed on sheer accident or fucked up before you know it

worst offender being Bloodborne for me where the NPC questline directions are muddy at best
I had to turn to the wiki for Eileen quite often

Deleted member 2925

pilotbland's best friend
HL2 RP Server Director
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey, Elden Lord Linntrix here,

The final boss bugged out and stopped moving so I got a free kill.

aperson

Molecule
Nebulae
finally beat radahn, only because he got stuck in a turning animation and using bleed
didn't find him very fun to fight due to the camera basically only seeing 1/4 of him up close

also his 4 meteor attack is bullshit and ruins the 2nd phase completely