Twas the night

Stalker

the very best rp man on planet earth
Nebulae
Ok apart from the coolest of the cool guys I thought I'd tag some other duders

@NekoZoey For being one of the oldest LP people I know, we play games all the time and you always act like an AUTIST

@King Gucci MK2 For being the soundest NORD I know and also has an abusive brother

@SpaceInvader Someone I've known for the longest, we always argue and fall out over dumb shit but you're still one of my best pals x

@NightLock For being one of my newer but also better friends, love talking to you!

@boots Gets a mention because he's a bitch boy who I've known for like 5 days but is fun to talk too

@Oxy[Morons] For being my MP daddy and teaching me how to be corrupt IC'ly and ooc'ly

@silver No jokes, we meme a lot but you're probably the funniest guy I know and always make me laugh so, thanks for that my dude.

@Agitha For being a NOOB doggo but also someone I've been able to go and talk too when I'm sad ;(

no staff because staff all hate me >:(

Grats to the winners by the way!
[doublepost=1514142699][/doublepost]@Blackquill used to be ok but now he's an idiot./....

Bongo Bandit

Proton
Nebulae

@NekoZoey For being one of the oldest LP people I know, we play games all the time and you always act like an AUTIST

@King Gucci MK2 For being the soundest NORD I know and also has an abusive brother

@SpaceInvader Someone I've known for the longest, we always argue and fall out over dumb shit but you're still one of my best pals x

@NightLock For being one of my newer but also better friends, love talking to you!

@boots Gets a mention because he's a bitch boy who I've known for like 5 days but is fun to talk too

@Oxy[Morons] For being my MP daddy and teaching me how to be corrupt IC'ly and ooc'ly

@silver No jokes, we meme a lot but you're probably the funniest guy I know and always make me laugh so, thanks for that my dude.

@Agitha For being a NOOB doggo but also someone I've been able to go and talk too when I'm sad ;(

no staff because staff all hate me :mad:

[doublepost=1514142699][/doublepost]@Blackquill used to be ok but now he's an idiot./....
man, i remember you taking me under your wing when i was piss scared to apply for mp. you then taught me how to be an nco and "co-co" lead a branch, you a real one, stalker, you a real one.
love you, always.
and my brother aint abusive ;(

Reactions: List

Erid

Electron
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Can't believe I'm writing this on the field but this community and the one it originated from have been a continued part of my life for a while now, so not writing this would be kind of unfair, regardless if people want me here or not (no I am not a Jew, I do celebrate Christmas, or a Russian version of it, stop asking).

First and foremost I'd like to wish u a merry Christmas @Blackquill , we've been friends in the past, good ones and despite the fact faltering as of late with your transition to SD in late LP and what happened with me and my frustration with you I still haven't forgotten that, I still remember you coming out of nowhere and skyrocketing up the ranks to SD because you're such a great guy and we're so good at what you did, hope you've had a great year and that the upcoming one will be even better.

@Flippy , as with Quill we use to be very good friends but with us both being in faction leader positions we needed to clash often, while I (and I presume you did as well) tried to keep it strictly in our role the bitterness spilled out to our relations and eventually we cut contact, I wish you nothing but the best and I hope whatever you were going through when we did talk was resolved and is better now, if not, I hope it will be, best wishes and merry Christmas friend.

@RabidMaggot93 one of the friendliest people I've had the pleasure of being in contact with and being friends with, no matter what you were a part of if I was there I always felt a positive vibe surrounding it, you're really a blast to be around and talk to and I just wish you hadn't have left, merry Christmas friendo! Come back to us soon!

@Nexus while I only just recently started talking to you (yes I have no sense of time, I know it's been like half a year, shut up) you're a dope guy and always fun to talk to, reasonable and we always see eye to eye on matters, merry Christmas, have a good year.

@medley while you try to be edgy or whatever it is you're trying to be I honestly find it enjoyable to talk to you and play stuff together when you're not forcing yourself to be a meme, hope you had a great year friend, hope the next one is better!

@Comrade Revan while some consider you toxic, hostile or otherwise I've had nothing but your pleasant side, you were nothing but nice to me and sadly I wasn't back, if my blunt truth sometimes hurt I'm sorry, but it wasn't out of I'll intent, don't let people kick you down, stay positive, merry xmas!

@Pumpkin @Jaydawg @Baker @key
My headcop team, I'm sorry I'm not as active as I'd like to be, I would resign but I feel as if I'm somehow responsible for the CP faction after being a HC for so long and reforming it initially, while my presence might feel overbearing at times I really do have the best intent at heart and hopefully we can keep working together, merry xmas to u all.

While losing my rank and position was unpleasant and detrimental to many of the things I had in mind, because I no longer kept in that inner circle I've had an opportunity to come in contact with many people I otherwise wouldn't have, shout outs to @SHODAN , @TommyGman0100 ,@PRICE ,@Zach , @Damned Husky , and many others... you've all made my continued stay in nebulous a whole lot better and more enjoyable, probably if it weren't for you I'd have quit a while ago, hope you all have a merry Christmas!

And last but not least, my boy @SpinE , been friends with me for ages and really is one of the guys I talk to on steam, discord and TS when I come home back from base and get on my PC, funny as fuck, fun and a good friend, I'm glad we're friends and that we keep in contact, no matter what people tell you (even if it's me) you're an awesome guy, merry Christmas man, hope you had fun this year!

Thanks all of you for a great continued stay in this community, while some would want nothing more than to see me burn the ones that offer an inviting and friendly attitude are the people that make this community great, merry xmas everyone.

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
Can't believe I'm writing this on the field but this community and the one it originated from have been a continued part of my life for a while now, so not writing this would be kind of unfair, regardless if people want me here or not (no I am not a Jew, I do celebrate Christmas, or a Russian version of it, stop asking).

First and foremost I'd like to wish u a merry Christmas @Blackquill , we've been friends in the past, good ones and despite the fact faltering as of late with your transition to SD in late LP and what happened with me and my frustration with you I still haven't forgotten that, I still remember you coming out of nowhere and skyrocketing up the ranks to SD because you're such a great guy and we're so good at what you did, hope you've had a great year and that the upcoming one will be even better.

@Flippy , as with Quill we use to be very good friends but with us both being in faction leader positions we needed to clash often, while I (and I presume you did as well) tried to keep it strictly in our role the bitterness spilled out to our relations and eventually we cut contact, I wish you nothing but the best and I hope whatever you were going through when we did talk was resolved and is better now, if not, I hope it will be, best wishes and merry Christmas friend.

@RabidMaggot93 one of the friendliest people I've had the pleasure of being in contact with and being friends with, no matter what you were a part of if I was there I always felt a positive vibe surrounding it, you're really a blast to be around and talk to and I just wish you hadn't have left, merry Christmas friendo! Come back to us soon!

@Nexus while I only just recently started talking to you (yes I have no sense of time, I know it's been like half a year, shut up) you're a dope guy and always fun to talk to, reasonable and we always see eye to eye on matters, merry Christmas, have a good year.

@medley while you try to be edgy or whatever it is you're trying to be I honestly find it enjoyable to talk to you and play stuff together when you're not forcing yourself to be a meme, hope you had a great year friend, hope the next one is better!

@Comrade Revan while some consider you toxic, hostile or otherwise I've had nothing but your pleasant side, you were nothing but nice to me and sadly I wasn't back, if my blunt truth sometimes hurt I'm sorry, but it wasn't out of I'll intent, don't let people kick you down, stay positive, merry xmas!

My headcop team, I'm sorry I'm not as active as I'd like to be, I would resign but I feel as if I'm somehow responsible for the CP faction after being a HC for so long and reforming it initially, while my presence might feel overbearing at times I really do have the best intent at heart and hopefully we can keep working together, merry xmas to u all.

While losing my rank and position was unpleasant and detrimental to many of the things I had in mind, because I no longer kept in that inner circle I've had an opportunity to come in contact with many people I otherwise wouldn't have, shout outs to @SHODAN , @TommyGman0100 ,@PRICE ,@Zach , @Damned Husky , and many others... you've all made my continued stay in nebulous a whole lot better and more enjoyable, probably if it weren't for you I'd have quit a while ago, hope you all have a merry Christmas!

And last but not least, my boy @SpinE , been friends with me for ages and really is one of the guys I talk to on steam, discord and TS when I come home back from base and get on my PC, funny as fuck, fun and a good friend, I'm glad we're friends and that we keep in contact, no matter what people tell you (even if it's me) you're an awesome guy, merry Christmas man, hope you had fun this year!

Thanks all of you for a great continued stay in this community, while some would want nothing more than to see me burn the ones that offer an inviting and friendly attitude are the people that make this community great, merry xmas everyone.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA oh no heart melt
[doublepost=1514143304][/doublepost]Huge shotout to @Fluffy . Gifted me Victoria 2.

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae

<3

D

Deleted member 1405

@Nexus @Surrator @brano
I love my aegis brotherhood family. All of u had my back when a heyzeus betrayed me. Thanks for not shooting my killers, surrator

Todias

Electron
Nebulae
Alright..

Let me get real for a second

@Cabb I've known you probably since I've joined neb, damn funny man and a good friend at that.

@LU PURP I genuinely don't dislike you mate, that was a meme. You're an alright guy and give me a good laugh in the TS, only pick on you for satire. You're a cool guy, Scullbonius.

@Jimbo Another great mate, whether you're shitting in TS or fucking around with us, you've always got me smiling and laughing mate. I appreciate it, Jimbo. Glad to have you as a friend.

@Pumpkin You were a huge inspiration for me to join the Civil Protection, been there since I first applied. We don't talk much on the reg, but we usually have some good laughs on the off chance we do.

@Chezburger Another good friend of mine, even if I just met him a month ago. Overall hilarious dude. Keep it up, man.

@Feminine Pizza Bag I've had some good laughs with you mate, I've loved goofing around with you, be it in TS or a bit of late night. "Sup Gamer".

@papacopper God, this mate drags me on TS in the fucking earliest hours he can. Regardless, I've had some good jokes with him both in character and out of character. I love it, Papa. Keep doing you, man.

@key I can't forget you, Burger boy. I won't mention the memes we've done, but god, you've had me writhing with laughter this past year. I'm glad you've gotten where you have as a member of the community and your positions in the factions. You're doing Gods work, mate.

@Slim Slim's been there from the start, just like Aaron, er uh, Cabb. He's pushed me to become a unit, along with another person I'll mention shortly. He's been a good friend of mine ever since my first character, albeit being PK'd. I love ya, Slim. You're a good man.

@Andrew The other man to push me into Civil Protection. Andrew was there pestering me over steam, testing me on radio codes on the hourly for a good week until I got reviewed. I owe it to him for a lot of the shit I know today and it's certainly paid off.

@Sectus I know we don't talk much anymore, but you were the main inspiration to get me on the Teamspeak. I remember the good times we've had, and they've always had me laughing. I still laugh today. You've made an impact on me.

For anyone I've missed, you all mean something special to me. These are the ones that have really made an impact with me as of late or since the start. I hope everyone's having a great Holiday, be it Christmas, Hanukkah, or otherwise. Nebulous is my family and I'm happy to be apart of it.

key

Nebulae
@key I can't forget you, Burger boy. I won't mention the memes we've done, but god, you've had me writhing with laughter this past year. I'm glad you've gotten where you have as a member of the community and your positions in the factions. You're doing Gods work, mate.
4jQEHl4.jpg

Chicken

Nihilanth
B A N N E D
Nebulae
You know what, I didn't win anything but that is okay. I got the opportunity to shout out my two favs. :)

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'm gonna get nice and low....

@b00ty_Senpai
You fucking stalked me back from CombineControl, Or did I stalk you from CombineControl? Jesus I still look on your comics because THEY INSPIRED ME. You're an all-round dank ass person.

@BOBA
I know you'll never read this but you were legit the first person on this community to slide onto my Friends list... Hope you have a Merry Christmas and stay safe amigo.

@Cookie_
You might not've known me for the longest time but, yeah I can classify you as a friend. Someone who gives me enough stuff to actually make my way through CWU... Then wreck it and re-join. Emmeline/King-2 is a murderous bitch to her lovers and Letuce is now a fucking vegetable/pile of ash

@Blackquill
Woof, Woof, Snarl! When you added me I legit fucking shit myself because I knew I fucked up when I got banned, but you weren't hostile, you were a really decent person and I think of you highly today! I can go to you to get approval in case something sounds dumb like a suggestion, but through all of that you still bug me when I don't have a dog as my picture.
I can get over that and can't get mad at that... Who doesn't want a fucking dog as their picture

@Corporal Shepard
I may've only JUST gotten you onto my friends list but i can say you're a really nifty addition. Hope you don't fucking crash more on War Thunder so you only have fucking HANZ left with 2/6 engines.

@Warwick
I have never even talked to you but I fucking admire you, I admire the shit out of your creativity and writing capabilities.

@Havok✪
Dear oh dear. You were right with me and BOBA when you joined CWU, we fit together so well. We had huge amounts of banter.

@alex
Never spoken to you for a while but I can officially give my dearest thank you to you, and all other headstaff for bringing this community together.

And to all the others I haven't tagged. I love you dearly and thank you for even talking to me. I hope you all have a merry fucking Christmas and a happy new fucking year!

Deleted member 93

Nucleus
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

no staff because staff all hate me :mad:

:(

Mistiare

Professional Pastebin Analyser
Nebulae
here we go, no need for any payment.

@Chester I know you won't see this as you don't log into the nebulous forums from now on, but I'd like to express my gratitude to you for dealing with my shit throughout edgy times and giving me opportunities that others hadn't prior. Honestly, don't know what I would have done without you.

@seal I swear if you leave again, i'll come to Denmark and log into your account for you. But in all seriousness you helped me go through some shit as well as improve as a person overall. Although we've been distant since you resigned from the community last time, I still count you as a close friend and will happily do all-nighters with you in the future. Have a great christmas and come play Diablo more often.

@Blackquill Although we haven't talked too much, you've been incredible useful as both someone to go for advice and as a friend. You're great at what you do and I hope that you stick around for a long time to come to help keep this community afloat. Who knows, I might come and play hl2 for once in the near future.

@Roosebud Honestly a great guy overall, I appreciate you being my pimp for gold as well as the greatest booster that the world has ever known; do my payments of Illidan still count? Being a cool dude and granting me the position I'm in at the moment is something I'll never forget considering the somewhat concerning conflicts we had prior to this.
@Codfather for being an absolute gaylord and being around for a good 3+ years now, when are you going to play csgo again? :heyzeus:

@ramsey Rogue One is the superior film.

@Calamari Probably the friendliest and most dedicated person I've ever met within this community and outside of it. Stays up late at night to grind greater rifts for the periless green set that we're never going to get. One day Calamari, one day we'll get it.

@Elliot tis a great guy to work alongside but also a great personal friend in general. I may not have known you for that long but that's not to mean I haven't appreciated my time in knowing you in general. Grand Master next season aye?

@gExile local finnish man gone missing, sorry for being distant so recent man but you've helped and stayed with me for so long now how could I not mention you here? We really need to finish that hoi4 game at some point, I apologise for not being around as of recent. Don't get conscripted before we finish that game.

@Danny I promise in the new year we'll win a game on Miramar eventually. One day we'll stop rushing like idiots

@MJ Major Mendel radios on NATO main 'Enlisted to AP.'

@Dingo We've conquered AirLand, can we conquer Red Dragon?

@Mendel The greatest event man alive.

@Shazzy We have our differences and arguments, but our times on pubg and having to tame you whilst you're drunk make it worth it.

@Stalker Rated :ok:

@Tiger! I'll never forget the days of the M24 and prone mod, remind me never to face you if those two components are re-added in the future. Although our friendship came off at a strange foot at first, April was a blast and I hope we can make time a flat circle.

@Rondal Car crashes aren't an excuse to be late for events.

@Kurumi Nya Although we've been through both rough and great times, I'm glad you've stuck around as a friend for as long as you have so far and that we continue to have a strong friendship into the foreseeable future.

@Chromesthesia_ Ugandan fist commando finding his way throughout Erangel, supa strong, supa fast.

@Poopship McGee Twas a great story arc.

Although some of those I've tagged above have shorter descriptions than others, it doesn't put you further down on the list of those that I respect and genuinely enjoy being around. I hope you all stick around into the far future and those that have already left manage to find their way back to this community. As well as those I haven't tagged in this post, I wish you all a merry christmas and a great new year.

Flippy

stoner rp
Nebulae
Hahhah you cringy fuck.

Nah but really,I do miss talking pal. Hit me up whenever. <3