Twas the night

not dani

Erotic Medical Technician
Nebulae
@LU PURP sometimes you get real pissed at me but like.. you're real with people. it was nice hearing you come in to say goodnight last night on TS and just overall you're a nice dude

Reactions: List

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I'm grateful for everyone who tagged me

hopefully I don't get banned for spamming neb ratings because I had 15 fucking alerts because you guys tagged me

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
and now for one that isnt LU PURP

@Erkor Thank you. Without you, I wouldn't even be a Media Dev. I wouldn't have Photoshop, I wouldn't have SFM, I wouldn't even be active on Nebulous anymore. Not many people pay attention to you, but you're the person that inspired me. I won't forget that.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
and now for one that isnt LU PURP

@Erkor Thank you. Without you, I wouldn't even be a Media Dev. I wouldn't have Photoshop, I wouldn't have SFM, I wouldn't even be active on Nebulous anymore. Not many people pay attention to you, but you're the person that inspired me. I won't forget that.
woah at least someone recognizes me....

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
@Blackquill you are a very good server director. Probably the first I've seen in a while who does a lot for players while you're on. Thanks for having me in your thoughts, merry christmas you bastard.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
@LU PURP while I know people might meme on you and that you're a bit-annoying to some , that doesn't mean you're not a valued human as you're a beast and without you the community wouldn't be the same. Thanks for sticking around, man, and I hope you have a nice christmas <33

Oxy[Morons]

ส็ส็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็็็็ส็็็็ส็็็็ส็็ส็
Nebulae
@alex
@Blackquill
@Jamie
@`impulse
sorry for talking shit about your community on your community for a bit as well as directly to some of you, was on my period xxx
genuinely trying not to be a moany bitch now, now that i've gotten two and a half years of built of ww3rp staff drama out of my system i think ive matured a bit more
ty for not being like most and not perma banning me off this community for being a little cunt even though im sure youve come close to it xoxo

edit: oh yeah and resigning without saying shit too

no game needed i got money