what type of server ya'll want (unofficial obv)

what type of server

• Total voters

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
title says it all there's a poll
unofficial obv

personally I'd like to see FTRP v3 or a Cyberpunk RP with the advanced roll system

Reactions: List

Kafe

Level Design nomad
Nebulae
I'm on board for Metro or StalkerRP.
Most practical is likely StalkerRP, since more than one map exists for it.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Something other than a Gmod based server

An ARMA 3 server where you actually have the ability to host large scale operations with blufor v opfor would be epic

shame the way donations/subscriptions work basically bar it as an option

Last edited:

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
cw: scprp is the future
trust me on this one fellas

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Shit I'd be onboard with that

it's being developed by some guy in TG iirc
ngl it'd work p. nicely, procedural maps and everything, SCP would fit ss13 perfectly

Something other than a Gmod based server

An ARMA 3 server where you actually have the ability to host large scale operations with blufor v opfor would be epic

shame the way donations/subscriptions work basically bar it as an option

weren't there some donation issues with Arma 3 that gurrazor (at the time) didn't want to get into?

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
weren't there some donation issues with Arma 3 that gurrazor (at the time) didn't want to get into?
Bohemia Interactive ban all donation/subscription benefits that can impact gameplay, which in itself isn't an issue as we could just give out specific cosmetics as we already do

However, they decide the terms on what can impact gameplay and can change it the second they want to, which is a huge issue as it means we basically have to run a footnote policy and adjust to whatever they want

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Bohemia Interactive ban all donation/subscription benefits that can impact gameplay, which in itself isn't an issue as we could just give out specific cosmetics as we already do

However, they decide the terms on what can impact gameplay and can change it the second they want to, which is a huge issue as it means we basically have to run a footnote policy and adjust to whatever they want

Fair enough, guess that'll stop Neb from setting up a server on Arma 3, even though WW3RP would have been so much better on it.

FMDev

Funny SCP Lady
Nebulae
ngl it'd work p. nicely, procedural maps and everything, SCP would fit ss13 perfectly
Honestly any system that's detailed and gives the admins a lot of control would work with the SCP universe, SS13 and clockwork are the big ones that stick out the most to me though

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Fair enough, guess that'll stop Neb from setting up a server on Arma 3, even though WW3RP would have been so much better on it.
Still, people have hosted it externally for people in the community to play on so who knows

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Still, people have hosted it externally for people in the community to play on so who knows

yeah I remember a few people used to host two hour operations but it'd be a bit of a jump from two hour operations to a full time RP server
can only hope I guess

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
yeah I remember a few people used to host two hour operations but it'd be a bit of a jump from two hour operations to a full time RP server
can only hope I guess
Shouldn't be RP

The only """RP""" aspect that should be included is TFAR and RHS along with ACE

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
Shouldn't be RP

The only """RP""" aspect that should be included is TFAR and RHS along with ACE

Fair enough I was thinking something more along the lines of WW3RP

Tzula

Molecule
Nebulae