XXXTentacion just got shot in a driveby

Status
Not open for further replies.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
You posted the same story four times Pilot. I don’t think I need to comment much else on that. And he’s made donations, some verified, some not. Yeah he’s done some shit things and was being charged with some shit things, but he’s made some form of effort. I don’t believe violence should be met with murder.

ok. it doesn't change the point he beat the fuck out of his pregnant girlfriend and supposedly violated her with a fork.

it's like, sure they can reform. but he didn't. he was still on the same shit.

"Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it."

nah dude idk that's not my kind of rapper guy

Ace

angsty teen looking for attention
Nebulae

kL4nhKv.png

return yourself to the hottest of topics​
so much effort

Reactions: List

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
ok. it doesn't change the point he beat the fuck out of his pregnant girlfriend and supposedly violated her with a fork.

"Later that day, XXXTentacion left the room and returned with two grilling implements—a “barbecue pitchfork” and a “barbecue cleaner,” she said—and told her to pick between them, because he was going to put one of them in her vagina. She chose the fork. He told her to undress. He was lightly dragging the tool against her inner thigh when she passed out. He did not penetrate her with it."

You haven’t justified meeting violence with murder yet.

snork

Красная армия всех сильней
Nebulae
why are people suprised that he got shot
its no private information that he has been in a million fights with other rappers
of course some madman will cap him in the head

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae

i mean im not surpised the guy's dead and i'm with @Blackquill in saying it's unfortunate that his life had to be cut short

but by the same token; if it was a targeted attack (which it most likely was) he clearly did something to piss off someone, mistake cost him his life

guy might've been an utter fuckwit but wishing death upon someone is only descending to their level

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
i mean im not surpised the guy's dead and i'm with @Blackquill in saying it's unfortunate that his life had to be cut short

but by the same token; if it was a targeted attack (which it most likely was) he clearly did something to piss off someone, mistake cost him his life

guy might've been an utter fuckwit but wishing death upon someone is only descending to their level
It will most likely by typical rapper beef mate, usually is these days or possibly gang related. Who knows..

Vaz

Still a sleep deprived gay, just older
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
I am more disgusted at the sick fucker who edited his Wikipedia.
He was 20, hes basically a kid. And hes been shot- who in the right mind does something like this, heartless cunt.

5PLsZUm.jpg

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
I am more disgusted at the sick fucker who edited his Wikipedia.
He was 20, hes basically a kid. And hes been shot- who in the right mind does something like this, heartless cunt.

5PLsZUm.jpg
Some fucking sick cold hearted people mate, have no respect even for themselves. Fucking disgraceful.

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
shit human shit death

im more concerned about the price of a bus ticket day rider in britain like fuck my locals 3.70 what about you guys?

massive homophobe, massive heartless fucker who beat the shit out of a woman bearing a child, his girlfriend no less

but he made the good music n' he was gonna turn his life around :((((((

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
massive homophobe, massive heartless fucker who beat the shit out of a woman bearing a child, his girlfriend no less

but he made the good music n' he was gonna turn his life around :((((((
Pilot you still have not justified meeting violence with murder holy shit lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.