Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
our ancestors had the right idea

they were pretty cost efficient

cache.php

D

Deleted member 1381

The only circumstance I would agree on death is pedophiles, terrorists or murderes of innocent peoples themselves. Raping is bad yeah, but there was no proof he really did
I agree on everything but the death penalty for pedophiles. I'm sorry, but if you think being sexually attracted to children(as grim as it is) warrants execution, then so should domestic abuse. Perhaps you mean pedophiles as in child rapists, in which case I'd say life imprisonment. Child rapists get battered in prison regardless, no need to go through the legal process of a death sentence when prison inmates will do it quicker and at less expense

Reactions: List

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
I agree on everything but the death penalty for pedophiles. I'm sorry, but if you think being sexually attracted to children(as grim as it is) warrants execution, then so should domestic abuse. Perhaps you mean pedophiles as in child rapists, in which case I'd say life imprisonment. Child rapists get battered in prison regardless, no need to go through the legal process of a death sentence when prison inmates will do it quicker and at less expense
Chemical castration for rapists.

Gazra

Aye.
Nebulae
Yeah, I meant child rapists themselves if they have actually done it in any form. I do agree with them being beat up in prison and they are some of the most hated people in the planet, but I would like them to die. I think they are sick people.

D

Deleted member 1381

google barbecue pitchfork
thats fucking scandalous

no sympathy for this guy whatsoever, 20 years old or not you don't threaten to kill pregnant women and then shove barbecue forks up their snatch for fun, not to mention stomping on her and cutting her constantly. disgusting prick, can't take it out on men so he has to on women. completely agree with @harry

D

Deleted member 1381

does anybody know the definition of allegation
table ; )

i highly doubt that the allegations were faked, for someone to go into that much detail or want to fake it in the first place is plain weird and its just not something that would happen

Nebulae
table ; )

i highly doubt that the allegations were faked, for someone to go into that much detail or want to fake it in the first place is plain weird and its just not something that would happen
you'd be suprised at how far people go to get attention
(not to say that the girl is a liar or attentionwhore or anything of the sort)

i'm not saying that X is a saint, because he isn't, but honestly, i haven't seen any definitive proof of the pitchfork shit

harry

Atom
Nebulae
you'd be suprised at how far people go to get attention

i'm not saying that X is a saint, because he isn't, but honestly, i haven't seen any definitive proof of the pitchfork shit
i guess we never will now

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
broo what's the difference between homicide and murder they're literally the same thing in italian

Homicide is done as a cause of something, and it's usually passionate in nature (done in reaction to something) while murder is to kill someone in cold blood, it not being a reaction to anything or a cause of anything.

Both can be premeditated or not. When it's premeditated the punishment is higher of course.

wack

A kidney-sized tumor.
Nebulae
broo what's the difference between homicide and murder they're literally the same thing in italian
Quoting wikipedia here but fuck it:
“Homicides can be divided into many overlapping legal categories, including murder, manslaughter, justifiable homicide, killing in war, euthanasia, and capital punishment...”

“Murder is the most serious crime that can be charged following a homicide. In many jurisdictions, homicide may be punished by life in prison or even capital punishment.[5]Although categories of murder can vary by jurisdiction, murder charges fall under two broad categories:

• First degree murder: the premeditated, unlawful, intentional killing of another person; and
  • Second degree murder: The intentional, unlawful killing of another person, but without any premeditation.
In some jurisdictions, a homicide that occurs during the commission of a dangerous crimemay constitute murder, regardless of the actor's intent to commit homicide. In the United States, this is known as the felony murder rule. In simple terms, under the felony murder rule a person who commits a felony may be guilty of murder if someone dies as a result of the commission of the crime, including the victim of the felony, a bystander or a co-felon, regardless their intent—or lack thereof—to kill, and even when the death results from the actions of a co-defendant or third party who is reacting to the crime.”

TL;DR:
Homicide is a broad scope that results in the death of another but can be for any reason, murder is narrowed down to first and second degree murder which is the intentional, unlawful killing of another (if it’s premeditated then it’s 1st degree, and if it is not premeditated it’s 2nd degree)

Mic15000

The Underdog
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
I hate Rappers, and I hate that Hairstyle, I didn't know him and probably won't want to know him.

But he died at 20 and is still human so I press F

Dicknose

Whatever happens, happens.
Nebulae
I didn't listen to a lot of his music, not my cup of tea, but I liked a few of his songs. But I am actually sad that a twenty year old died like this, and when it seemed that he was changing his music and his attitude. He was a shitty person, yes, but that doesn't mean he couldn't have changed
Now for the pitchfork stuff, they're allegations and accusations. The same thing happened to MJ about touching little kids.

Also being a child molester/Child rapist deserves death.

D

Deleted member 1405

I remember where I was the first time I heard look at me, bumped his shit all last summer, loved him. Heard about the abuse shit, hated him and refused to listen to his music due to the claims against him. Regardless he had a huge impact on the new wave of rap/hip-hop. He was one of the first "scene" rappers with this emotional rap. No one deserves to get fucking shot and robbed for the few grand in his bag, this is fucked. He was trying to change his ways, he was donating money and doing volunteer work with foster children. Rest in fucking peace dude, you innovated the scene.

Andrew

Atom
Nebulae
on the one hand if he lived he would've become the next 50 cent and toted he survived getting shot

on the other he can pull a snowl and die before he's convicted of crimes and die a hero to the people of rap

Status
Not open for further replies.