Serious Have you ever tried to escape from school/college/ect, and why?

21ml

Gillette, the best a man can get
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I skipped school a few times towards the end of high school.

First time I did it I sat in a room of people smonking weeds for a few hours until school ended before going home. I was playing Saints Row 3 in the corner and did not smonk weeds because I am a law-abiding citizen.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
My school would let people out at lunch but they'd not only have teachers on the gate to check your pass to note who left but you'd have teachers going out in cars to hunt for people who just fucked off.

So lunch time would be some Indiana Jones shit when the bell rang to run down to the gate and get out before the teachers arrived to check who left.

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
yeah cause my school isn't shit and just lets you go wherever you want when you don't have class
if you do have class and you don't come you just get double the hours detention lol

Zak

Resident xenophile
Nebulae
walked out the back door after first period a couple times in high school, just headed straight home and took a nap since it was only like an hour walk and it was worth it. never got in trouble for it because i never did anything in my classes anyways, it's not like not being there changed anything.

also ditched my family one night because i was fed up with bullshit. got in my car, hit the interstate, and kept driving until i hit texas. fort worth was pretty nice, stayed with a friend, came back after a week.

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
walked out the back door after first period a couple times in high school, just headed straight home and took a nap since it was only like an hour walk and it was worth it. never got in trouble for it because i never did anything in my classes anyways, it's not like not being there changed anything.

also ditched my family one night because i was fed up with bullshit. got in my car, hit the interstate, and kept driving until i hit texas. fort worth was pretty nice, stayed with a friend, came back after a week.
being clever the cool way

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
I mean over here it's chill, we can come and go as we like, just that if we miss more than three hours of class total in a year we get all of our student grants pulled in for that year and since that's what most of us live on noone dares or can afford to skip class

Husky

Nebulae
I mean over here it's chill, we can come and go as we like, just that if we miss more than three hours of class total in a year we get all of our student grants pulled in for that year and since that's what most of us live on noone dares or can afford to skip class
It's Sweden. Just make up a religion and say you were celebrating it and they won't question it couse Muhquilaty.

Reactions: List

Threats

Neutrino
Nebulae
Chocolate bars are 75p
Cans of coke/fanta/sprite are 80p

Oreos are the only thing that are 30p
Oreo-Snack-Pack.jpg

This little snackpack of 6 oreos is what keeps me going when I have pure shrapnel change
wtf i've never seen food for this cheap

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Ever since highschool you could just walk out...