Serious Have you ever tried to escape from school/college/ect, and why?

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
legit my old school has a fence surrounding it and a gate that is electronic and to get out you press a button and it rings the office (that is if its not opening / closing hours)
That's what I call a first world school.
On my old school I could just jump the back wall with my friends while on the interval time but the other side was high enough to break our legs so we just didn't do it.

Hamilton

Proton
Nebulae
what the fuck is up with yall schools we just walked out the front door, and hung out at the local pizza place with the pizza turk
The front door of my old school were locked with massive lockers so it wasn't going to happen
also I'm in Brazil fam I could just walk a few quarters and buy Whisky before the class in a usual bar and bring it to school xd It actually happened

Hushhx

Swallowed by a wave
Nebulae
17p tesco Coke > water
Coke in general is awful

Save the planet
Save yourself

Drink water

woman-drinking-water.jpg

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
I have escaped from school 540 times past 4 years in total and 70 out of that I didn't go back to the school. I always escape from school in the lunchbreak because food is too expensive and it's shit, instead of paying a sandwich that makes you hungrier 8TL we go to ikea with friends and eat Turkish bagels (gevrek) and it costs us 3tl with a drink. Sometimes we order food too but they are also around 7TL but they at least taste good and will fight with your hunger instead of feeding it lol. Although escaping started being really hard because they started reinforcing more wires and spikes around the school as well as making walls bigger and longer. They also hired 2 new securities along with placing more teachers around the escaping spots.

Reactions: List

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
:heyzeus: only thing I learnt from school is how to write in Turkish and 2 + 2.
[doublepost=1517744466][/doublepost]
Yes :smiley: jealous?
pretty sure you learned far more than that but i wont blame you because you're from a shit country

i'm talking about the first world white rich kids who escape because "they're bored with their lives" fuck you and your tumblr-like actions ya twats

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
pretty sure you learned far more than that but i wont blame you because you're from a shit country

i'm talking about the first world white rich kids who escape because "they're bored with their lives" fuck you and your tumblr-like actions ya twats
well ofc I did I'm exaggerating to make a point. But 95% Education went to nothing, they teach us these very detailed and hard problems just so we can forget a month later which is very dumb. Also you're from italy, almost same as west parts of Turkey.

did you at least learn -1 that's 3?
I learnt that from big shaq