Serious Have you ever tried to escape from school/college/ect, and why?

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
no one does in nebulous?
i do

on topic, we broke the fence in the parking section of the school, have been using that path for three years now they are too lazy to restore it back.

i am usually not in school when it starts, i have another friend who signs the roll call for me and when i hit the limit of attendance i just go to a hospital and fake having an illness to take time off.

we usually ditch school, eat some kebab and ayran for five liras (around one pound) then go smoke some hookah, drink and get a bit drunk.

and we somehow pass the exams, even i dont know how.

Reactions: List

Bronn

Atom
Nebulae
i usually escape school to get me a large pizza and something to drink most of the time, a large pepperoni with a 2l coke is 6 BGN which equals 2,72 british pounds afaik

its not even that hard to escape, you just rush through the front door and the teacher doesn't give a shit about you

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i usually escape school to get me a large pizza and something to drink most of the time, a large pepperoni with a 2l coke is 6 BGN which equals 2,72 british pounds afaik
bronn jesus that is going to make you fat as shit stop please we love you as you are

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
this one time I wagged school to garn home and drop pingas in my bathroom

but then me japanese girlfriend found out about it and she went absolutely off

@char can confirm

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
also why the fuck would you not be allowed to 'escape' from college
you are 18 lol here no one could give a fuck if you want to skip considering you are only missing important shit

Berke

literally the most irrelevant operator
Nebulae
you are 18 lol here no one could give a fuck if you want to skip considering you are only missing important shit
i started school later than my peers, people my age are at university but i am still highschool

Rengar

Atom
Nebulae
my highschool is harsh af. There are spikes, reinforced fences with barbed wires and a very aggressive dog which almost bit my hand today... I'll take a pic tomorrow and send it here, the cuts on my hands demand justice!

shibe

Molecule
Nebulae
my highschool is harsh af. There are spikes, reinforced fences with barbed wires and a very aggressive dog which almost bit my hand today... I'll take a pic tomorrow and send it here, the cuts in my hands demand justice!
you should pet the dog