Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
gonna let my hair grow a bit longer, lets see how that turns out
hab4RMD.jpg

Luft

a bad memer
Nebulae
having longer hair is pretty high maintenance unless you want to look like a mess
im ready to risk it

last time that i had neck long hair was decades ago and i want to see how it looks like today

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
having longer hair is pretty high maintenance unless you want to look like a mess
i enjoy having to attack my hair for 10 minutes straight to untangle it
also washing my hair every single morning yet it looking mildly unwashed when I get home

life is hard

Reactions: List

Goopy

Molecule
Nebulae
i enjoy having to attack my hair for 10 minutes straight to untangle it
also washing my hair every single morning yet it looking mildly unwashed when I get home

life is hard

wash your hair every other day is something I learnt recently tbh
reduces the amount of grease that forms cause when you wash it every-day you send the production into over-drive as it's trying to compensate for the amount lost (the grease is protective shit for your hair)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
reduces the amount of grease that forms cause when you wash it every-day you send the production into over-drive as it's trying to compensate for the amount lost (the grease is protective shit for your hair)
You can wash it daily as long as you only use shampoo every second day

reduces the risk of split ends and destroying your hair

constantdisplay

nokia talk 2002
Premium Member
Nebulae
I'm probably gonna try that in the summer holidays because my hair is fucking atrocious if I don't wash it daily and I would not be able to force myself to go to school.

D

Deleted member 1381

You can wash it daily as long as you only use shampoo every second day

reduces the risk of split ends and destroying your hair
ive not got long hair or short hair, in the middle, and i wash it every day
literally every day for the past year my parents have been telling me i dont need to wash it once a day but i thought they were just saying it so i wasnt using an olympic swimming pool worth of water every day

fuck

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
ive not got long hair or short hair, in the middle, and i wash it every day
literally every day for the past year my parents have been telling me i dont need to wash it once a day but i thought they were just saying it so i wasnt using an olympic swimming pool worth of water every day

fuck
Some people are naturally effay and won't need to