Nebulae
HA9VW1P.jpg
please shave holy shit

Reactions: List

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I will post a pic of my room when I get home :)

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Hello guys here is my room

eEpf5NU.jpg

LB5Ccyx.jpg
what's the appeal to having your pc on your desk

I never understood it

It's noisy and will generate heat right in your face along with being a nuisance for anyone listening to you talk

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
sick telecaster. i require better pics.
First pic is a little blurry but it's an original 1973 telecaster that my grandpa played when he was in high school and gave to me
CqZn6vz.jpg

5LPUzSY.jpg

what's the appeal to having your pc on your desk

I never understood it

It's noisy and will generate heat right in your face along with being a nuisance for anyone listening to you talk
I would keep it on my floor believe me but my carpet is so fucking disgusting that it'd become so dusty too soon and be impossible to manage. Though, I've never had a heat problem.

Use your Denmark mega bucks and buy me hardwood.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I would keep it on my floor believe me but my carpet is so fucking disgusting that it'd become so dusty too soon and be impossible to manage. Though, I've never had a heat problem.

Use your Denmark mega bucks and buy me hardwood.
Passive heat always bothers me during summer but during winter it's comfy to have a nice source of heat near your feet

another thing i don't get

why do people want carpeted rooms instead of hardwood floors with actual decorative carpets

also i need 6 of our currency for 1 dollar so no thanks

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
First pic is a little blurry but it's an original 1973 telecaster that my grandpa played when he was in high school and gave to me
holy fuck how much of it is still original?

that shit could be a treasure if it's in good condition and has a bunch of original parts left.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Passive heat always bothers me during summer but during winter it's comfy to have a nice source of heat near your feet

another thing i don't get

why do people want carpeted rooms instead of hardwood floors with actual decorative carpets
I don't have a Pewdipie system so it doesn't feel like I'm running the particle accelerator next to me

And I've asked for carpet for about 3 years now but this house was made in the 90s so I'm stuck with this

holy fuck how much of it is still original?

that shit could be a treasure if it's in good condition and has a bunch of original parts left.
It is 100% original yes, all of the parts are there and the worst damage it has on it is 3-6 small scratches on the back.

I had it appraised and I was told it's anywhere between 3000-6000 sheckles dependent on who I sell it to

the last man

corn lord
Nebulae
I don't have a Pewdipie system so it doesn't feel like I'm running the particle accelerator next to me

And I've asked for carpet for about 3 years now but this house was made in the 90s so I'm stuck with this

It is 100% original yes, all of the parts are there and the worst damage it has on it is 3-6 small scratches on the back.

I had it appraised and I was told it's anywhere between 3000-6000 sheckles dependent on who I sell it to
make sure to treasure every moment you get to touch and play that thing.

i’d give two left nuts to play for an hour on a 70s original telecaster

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae
I have glorious easy to clean tiles.

My house might be 70 square metres but it's cozy, practical and nice.

:(:(:(

Also I'd show a few things on my shelves but you already know I'm a weeb so it's ok.