Twas the night

Uranio

Atom
Nebulae
@ElizabethElizabeth, I still remember when we met, during a sweep while I was hiding behind you, from there on it has created a strong friendship between you and me, you make me laugh so much and spend hours talking about craps, you're the number one here on nebolous for me, thanks for everything and have a good Christmas mr.cumstock.

@Numbers Damn, You've always been one of my favorite numbers, we were walking around a lot together on the old map and I honestly do not know why we stopped. You're nice, you're a person who can talk to others and you can entertain us very much. I can not say many things besides a big Thank you! Have an happy Christmas.

@kifer I had a lot of fun with you lately, too bad that we both took different ways and then we can't see each other in the game, but anyway you remain a good friend, I hope we meet again sometimes, hoping I'm not with my CP

@Mic15000 I talk with you every day, we fight and we have fun, every day something happens that modifies our friendship. I can not say much except, thank you

Reactions: List

papacopper

Proton
Nebulae
Okay here it goes boys.

Scot-Squad (@Powley @Redhunter @Cabb @rapidjuice ) Cheers for being top lads, and keeping the Scottish bants at top-tier level. Honestly yous are all quality folk so have a brilliant Christmas.

The dumb Americans (@Todias @Fireman Dan @Mt3c1) Cheers Mt for being a top lad all year, Todias for being funny as fuck and Dan for being understanding.

@Codfather Great lad a good chat and a crack shot, hope you have a good Christmas bud.

@Dingo All around funny cunt, and great guy, also number one member of the shark mommies steam group :3

@FriendlyMan He is actually a really friendly man, always a good laugh.

@Hoovie the Apansenok Good art , and really chilled out keep up the great work your an absolute legend.

@Xebra Cute Korean femboy, roadman, ganster rapper, hipster. Great laugh and always chilled.

@Lynx You're underrated, top memer, and all around nice guy aaaaa

And generally @ anyone else that helped me get through this tough year.

@Jamie Fuck you Jamie, you annoying yet lovable madman.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Okay here it goes boys.

Scot-Squad (@Powley @Redhunter @Cabb @rapidjuice ) Cheers for being top lads, and keeping the Scottish bants at top-tier level. Honestly yous are all quality folk so have a brilliant Christmas.

The dumb Americans (@Todias @Fireman Dan @Mt3c1) Cheers Mt for being a top lad all year, Todias for being funny as fuck and Dan for being understanding.

@Codfather Great lad a good chat and a crack shot, hope you have a good Christmas bud.

@Dingo All around funny cunt, and great guy, also number one member of the shark mommies steam group :3

@FriendlyMan He is actually a really friendly man, always a good laugh.

@Hoovie the Apansenok Good art , and really chilled out keep up the great work your an absolute legend.

@Xebra Cute Korean femboy, roadman, ganster rapper, hipster. Great laugh and always chilled.

@Lynx You're underrated, top memer, and all around nice guy aaaaa

And generally @ anyone else that helped me get through this tough year.

@Jamie Fuck you Jamie, you annoying yet lovable madman.
where the fuCK MY NOTICE

mpower

Electron
Nebulae
@hustbonbon Tbf, even though you've been a cock to me more than once, I still love you as my best friend without a gay intention. Your humour is first class and you can be a caring individual if shit is getting serious, yet I only quote you to this over the forums and not over steam, so you will have to check it out yourself instead of me telling you about this because you have been a cunt to me today xxx

Twar

The truth is out there
Nebulae
For my real shit that isn't a steam inspired compliment

@Ein for being there when I need to rant, genuinely one of my best mates online and you're always there, truly appreciate you pal

@Powley @harry @Evil and the rest of the gang in TS for making everything much more fun and bearable, my days wouldn't be the same without you lot

@Jimbo @Cabb @Mt3c1 for the late night TS banter, you lot fuck my sleep schedule but some great jokes are born

@Jaf for being an all around nice guy whenever I need someone to talk to, weird to see how it went from not knowing you to almost talking daily but you're a good lad

Plus the rest of you lot are ok...

Merry Christmas guys

Mt3c1

Portugal Hater
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I guess I've got to 'compliment' you cretins.

@Twar @Powley @harry for being a pretty chill lot of people to play games with.

@Ein no caps is a pretty chill dude, still won't buy me Chick-Fil-A

@Pedestrian fuck you. Honestly, hate you. But not really. Chill dude, known since Kindergarten

@papacopper Chill dude. Played PUBG with me when I was hammered as hell

@Cabb RAPE

rang

aussie turk
Nebulae
@Jaf for being an all around nice guy whenever I need someone to talk to, weird to see how it went from not knowing you to almost talking daily but you're a good lad

this is what happens when you have a lesbian relationship together

D

Deleted member 372

Oh

@Twar for all the shit you put up with me, you are one of my best mates on the internet, trouser snakes forever.

@Powley for constantly putting up with my shit and keeping me around even if I’m an idiot.

@Codfather for being another one of my best mates and always being around when I need you.

@Remen epic gamer need I say more.

@Cramdam even tho you are banned you are the funniest guy on the internet.

@slugman for being one of the weirdest people I’ve ever met but aside that you are still a cool dude.

@York for being around to play any video game late at night and just be a cool duder also my dog took a big bit out mic :(.

@harry @char @Dallas @Evil and everyone else for all the teamspeak bullshit we pull.

@Pedestrian for kennyS.

@Mt3c1 for being one of the oddest people I’ve ever met and a friend.

@ramsey for being a good friend and fat, you gotta slim down mr president.

@Blackquill for putting your trust in me to be a staff member, thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

afric

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I'd like to thank my best friend ever, John, he was there for me when I needed him most so I could handle my type 1 diabetes, he provided insulin to me even if he did smoke 20 packs a day, may he rest well sweet prince

uhh real tag

@papacopper for buying me shower with your dad simulator so i can finally apperciate what life was when he still lived with me and my mom

Jaf

Thanks, I hate it
Nebulae
Not doing this for the give away; but to give my holiday greetings.

@Twar Thanks for the laughs over the year and enduring the shenanigans; IC and OOC. Glad we ended up talking.

@Blackquill Went through a lot of ups and downs this year; glad you're still around. Always supportive, friendly and polite. Remember you don't need to light yourself on fire so others can be warm. Also maybe it's time for kf2 again?

@Pumpkin rip Mr. Pickles; a cat is fine too. You're probably the chillest dude on Neb; sorry for fixing my sleeping schedule - it was fun talking at 5 in the morning.

@Hoovie the Apansenok You're a weird dude but well intended and generally nice. Maybe move towards flattery rather than satire next year? Here is hoping.

@Comrade Revan You're a good dude who never seem to have things go your way. Here's hoping for a better year.

@harry @Powley @Nova_ @Ein @Agitha Tiger&Ronald

KF2, Arma, GTA & Wow; it's been a blast to play with you guys. Thanks games & laughs.

ddæ

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
@skeletonman for saying probably one of the funniest things i've seen on this forum this year

@heis for being my cool manchester gamer friend

@Codfather for being a weed mans

@Ein for being a weak chin loser who is forced to cut his hair short by his mum

@papacopper for being le epic scotman who plays games with me

@Dingo for being the best shitposter i'll ever see in my life

and others

no i dont want video games i just want to express my gratitude

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
@everyone

I've been with some of the people within Nebulous for what is rapidly approaching 5 years (in January or something), and some of those here, even longer, something like 8 years.

Despite all the shit, I can say the experience has been overwhelmingly positive, which is why I am able to still be around in this place after so long - many good memories have been forged through this time and it's all because of all the people that have come and gone throughout the years, it being a privilege to have been able to see all of it unfold.

It has without a doubt been interesting to get to know some people on more of a personal level, despite the barrier that is... well... kilometers of land between most of us, especially considering it all started with pretending to be an oppressed hungry man in garry's mod.

To a certain extent, Nebulous is a little 'family' of sorts, with all the quirks that come along with having a vastly different community, filled with crazy racist uncles and angry, noisy, screaming kids waiting for Santa to deliver them the roleplay, or wherever that analogy was going.

Merry Christmas everyone
We'll be here next year